More to Explore on Amazon.com
Amazon CouponsVisit the Amazon Coupon Store to receive exclusive offers on products around the Amazon.com.
5-Star Customer Reviews for All Youmy new favorite magazine!
"I highly recommend this magazine for working or stay at home moms. There is truly a little bit of everything. Inexpensive fashion, makeup tips, healthcare, nutrition, fitness, relationships, family, etc..."
Great for the coupons!
"I just received my first issue and have already used a couple of the coupons out of it! I can see this subscription will pay for itself!"
Great Read, Great Value
"All You is so very informative. A little bit of everything, for women of all ages. Food, self help, hair and makeup, relationships, children, crafts, and gardening; just to name a few."
Subscribe to All YouSubscribe now and get 12 issues of All You for only $42.00 $19.95. That's 33% off the cover price and just $1.66 an issue.
Each issue features:
- Down-to-earth, affordable, and no-nonsense tips and ideas for every area of your life.
- Diet and fitness advice that fits your busy lifestyle.
- Fashion for real women's bodies, money-savings tips for your everyday life, and meals with easy-to-find, affordable ingredients.
- Money-saving coupons that help this magazine truly pay for itself.
All You magazine gives value-minded women the practical and affordable ideas they need for saving money every day.
What's Inside All You ?
• Coupons: Every issue of All You contains valuable coupons for fashion, food, makeup and household basics. With high coupon totals each month (more than $60 recently), this magazine pays for itself many times over.
• Advice on living well for less: Throughout every issue are exclusive money-saving ideas for every area of your life. You’ll benefit from invaluable tips on couponing, smart shopping, bargain hunting, price negotiating, home decorating, discovering inexpensive beauty and fashion products, and much more.
• Realistic health and fitness ideas: Most of us should improve our health or diet or exercise routine somehow. But change is hard. So All You gives the hard facts and concise plans you need to make better lifestyle choices. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, firm up or create more healthful meals, our stories have the up-to-date, proven information you need, presented in a format that’s easy to understand.
• Affordable, delicious family-friendly recipes: Grocery costs make up a huge part of every household budget. That’s why All You offers an unparalleled selection of inventive and inexpensive recipes for daily dinners, special occasions and tempting treats—many for just pennies a serving! Better yet: All the ingredients are readily available at local markets.
• The "Reality-Check" promise: The heart of All You is our “Reality Check” promise. We reach out to our exclusive network of more than 40,000 women to get their advice—and we feature them and their ideas prominently throughout every issue. The magazine also goes in-depth every month, bringing you inspiring first-person stories of women who have overcome challenges in their lives, from financial burdens that seemed impossible to surmount to life-threatening illness and natural disasters.
• Your most important questions answered: All You recruits experts (all of them women) in key areas—health, relationships, pet care, fitness, nutrition and money savings—and asks them the most pressing questions in their fields. You get unbeatable access to clear thinking on thorny issues, like how to pay off your credit cards, deal with a fussy in-law and lose that baby weight.